Monday, January 2, 2012

A Silent Repose

So, it's day two of this year - and I almost forgot to write a blog post! However, I found a blogger app - so I can now blog from my phone (easily)! Yay!!

Anyway, I was just reminded of John 3:16 - and I thought, what a remarkable thing for Jesus to have known exactly what was meant for His life and what was expected of Him. Whether he liked what it was, or anything, it must have been remarkable to have that clarity about His life.

I can only pray that one day, I will see that clarity for my life - hopefully, by the end of the year, I will be close to that clarity. Not clarity about what I want with my life - but what is meant for my life! How remarkable that would! Amen :-D

Good night, catch ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment